Thursday, October 11, 2007

You Have to Go Pee-Pee in the Potty

This band is named after peeing your pants, which seems like a good plan to me ‘cause, I mean, honestly -- taking a piss while wearing your pants is punk-fuckin-rock. I mean, I wish I could say i peed myself more often -- i've pissed in my bed more than twice, but never full-on peed my pants.

In the 5th grade this girl pissed herself the first day of school, which was awesome in and of itself since that meant there was pee all over the floor of the class room and Mr. Bass lost his shit (holy shit was he an awful human being. But I mean, c'mon. A pissed floor? That's good times, right there.)

The other thing that was amazing about the incident was the response from the school. This girl happened to have peed on the floor of "top class" of PS 95. (I'm not tootin' my own horn. Being in the top class of a public school in the Bronx is like being the dude in Rush who gets the most ass: every other fifth grade class was filled with 25 year old juvenile delinquents)

Anyway, after she pissed herself she got demoted a class (ouch) "Oh you pissed yourself? I see. Well then you are clearly a functional retard. I think we'll give your spot in the top class to a brick, since that brick would clearly be better prepared for the level of work in this class." Basically what I’m saying is that the event was kinda awesome in its cruelty -- let's hope she didn't become a prostitute

In terms of the band, the record’s pretty decent, if dirivitive. (david yow, much?).

But it’s a pretty fun record. I mean, c'mon. The song's about ice cream rather than the usual shit of politics (born against) or drugs/molestation/AIDS/being an asshole (drunks with guns)





Speaking of Sub Pop, somebody tell that nub-guzzler Iron and Wine to go somewhere quiet and peaceful and shoot himself ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

buck,buck,buck,: triple buck

Mordecai said...

AAAAAAHHHHH! Great reference "anonymous"!

Anonymous said...

Is that bag-of-chili, Talihan commenting on his own posts? Lay off the doe.

Anonymous said...

one buck, two buck, three buck, four ...thes bucks just...

I think Mori takes steroids that help you take down big bucks...

Anonymous said...

Pissed Jeans < Cat Butt

But this post made me pee my jeans a little.

Not in the good way.