Saturday, November 15, 2008

Danzig Live: The Socratic Method

Wait, what day is it? .... so I guess September didn't really work out.

Back in October me and Benny boy Felton went to see the 'zig (Felton's pharse). Here is my response using a
form of philosophical inquiry in which the questioner explores the implications of others' positions, to stimulate rational thinking and illuminate ideas.

Was I into the
opening band?
Not so much ... maybe as like a goof or whatever.

Was Danzig fan-fucking-tastic at Roseland last month?
Yep.

Does the dude have a set of pipes that made me visably aroused?

Yep.

Is he balding?
Yep

Does he have a big ol gut?
Yep

Was he wearing a mesh shirt?

Yep

Did look stupendodus?
Absolutley

Was this the dude that played drums?
Yep

Is that dude the balls?
Yep

Did Tommy Victor of
Prong play guitar?
Yep

Did he engerneer the best Sheer Terror record?
Yep

Did he produce the worst too?

Yep

Was the crowd a the show terrible?

Of course

Did a some fistcuffs break out?
Yep

Was I into that?
Nope

Is Roseland the worst for stopping the show at Midnight on the dot?

Yep

No comments: