Monday, December 1, 2008

Beatiful Babies

Hey, so, you know, how people like really like babies. Like people will smile and talk to babies without a second thought. People will be walking down the street and people will just waive and flash a big shit-eating grin at them. And even if they are a little shy about saying 'what up' to the baby, they would smile to themselves as if to say "fuck, just seeing that baby's baby-ass face made me happy." Nobody smiles and waives at me, fucking babies get all the breaks. Now don't get me wrong I'm not anti-baby, I fucks with babies. Some are cool. For instance when my nephew was a baby he was super rad and he made me smile endlessly. I mean we are still totally bffs (best fucking friends). We always play a game called superboy but it's not like that extra gross song ... it jsut involes me picking him up and throwing him around. But like most babies and kids I'm just kinda like 'meh.' I don't mind them but they don't blow my mind or whatever ...

However I can emphatize with that feeling. I feel it when ever I see kids at punk rock shows. I mean when I see those kids limbs just start flaling around and screaming into microphones, it makes me smile unknowningly. It's a beatiful thing. The other month me moti, and ben went see fucked up twice in a week (and honestly I was kinda pist I didn't attend the third show of the week). And my homeboy todd p comes through and tells the kids to behave and not smoke outside, and its all very sweet, ya know. Like DIY or FUBU, you know. So Pink Eyes, who, by the by, is the fucking balls, gets on stage and is like "TEAR THIS PLACE UP DOWN ... but like in the most respectful way possible." Like how sweet is that?!! ... these kids come thru to some slightly skechy part of Brooklyn to just kinda go off, and some random dudes work hard to make it happen. I mean that's just plain lovely. It just makes you feel good, you know, like when you're in love, or give to the poor, or when rusty cage comes on in a bar out of nowhere. It just kinda made me realize i know th feeling when people look at babies they have no relation to and just smile to themsleves... but then again it's sometimes just really d-u-m dumb

Ps the duders they show at 23 seconds are like so fucking good looking i don't what to do with myself.