Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sultans of Swing

Don't' get me wrong, I like taking a few pulls off the gravity-bong and throwing on a little Wizard of Oz, sans audio, with a little Dark Side of the Moon playing over it just as much as the next guy, but sometimes we all need to branch out a little. That's why, I'm glad we got dudes like the one who put this little chunk of gold together, running around. My first thought with these things is, this guy's got waaaayyyy to much time on his hands. But then I'm like, this probably took 20 minutes, tops, to put together and believe me, I spend a lot more than 20 minutes a day doing shit that is so much less cool it makes feel like I'm a chubby fourth grader all over again. Anyhow, here we have one of the most bad-ass video/audio mash-ups of all time. Two of the greatest bands ever combined into something so tough it makes me want get down on my knees and blow --- I mean pray to --- all who are involved. If someone randomly asked me who the most bad-ass band is I'd instinctively say Mastodon. And then if they were like, okay, who else, I'd say Dire Straits. And if they were like, cool -- who else? I'd say, nobody, bruh, it starts and stops with those two. So imagine the sonic boner I got when I saw this . Fuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done ... well spent 20 minutes