Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'll Stop You

You know when you're someplace you've never been and it's a pretty shitty town and you're really hungry so you go to the least shitty diner you can find (that's still unbelievably lousy) and you order a grilled cheese with tomatoes and it blows and you're like, "Man, how do you fuck up a grilled cheese and tomato?" That's kind of how I feel about this (only when I really think about it I can see how someone could easily make a bad sandwich version of this song). You know, I'm probably the last person on Earth who should be giving anyone a hard time for enjoying some success off music, but come the fuck on -- this is really rough. How about that reference to that other song he makes at the end? I can't remember how it goes or who wrote it or anything and I'm waaaayyyyy too lazy to Wikipedia that shit right now, but you know what I'm talking about. Or maybe you don't because you're better than me and only watched the first ten seconds of this clip. Anyway, Morrissey just turned down, like, $75 million to do a Smiths reunion. Tickets to his his show in NYC are around $75. Way to keep it real, bruh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the part when he sings:

"And the pain was enough to make
A shy, bald, buddhist reflect
And plan a mass murder"


is kinda amazing and surreal