Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guy Guy, You're the Shit Shit

Dear Guy Picciotto,

Mr. Picciotto, dude, sir, brother ...

I know we don't know each other very well .. but i want you to know i miss you and know i need you back ...hell, the world needs you. Actually Fuck The World (FTW), I need you ... what I'm saying is put down that paint brush or 16 mm camera or what ever lame art shit you're doing, and get the fuck behind a microphone. Let that lady from bikini kill take care of the kid/seed ... and get out there on a stage and sing and dance for me... like a monkey ...but like a really awesome monkey who speaks, plays guitar and comes up with awesome zingers (maybe the best scene in film ever). I mean seriously, quit producing blonde redhead records and ENTERTAIN ME. I been listening to "the argument" lately ...and fuck shit that record is good.

i mean, your boy Ian sure as shit aint picking up the slack (i mean geez the guy hates fart jokes)... also tell that fucker Brendan Canty to stop producing pop punk records and sit down in front of a drum set (with cow bell) and go to town. Tell Joe Lally ...um ... actually ...don't bother telling that dude anything.

Plus your name is Guy ... how fuckin good is that ...it better be pronounced like "guy" and not some lame french/italian way. You know what I just learned, "Picciotto roughly translates to "guy" in Sicilian", you really are the fucking best guy ever, guy guy.

So what I'm saying is cut the shit guy guy, and hit me with something like this sometime soon. Dude, you are the best hypeman ever ... it so rare that the hypeman really had a legitmate career of his/her own ...think spliff star

No comments: