Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shit List

So the other week, me and felton were shooting the shit on gchat ...as we are apt to do. We were discussing the brilliance that was 120 minutes (remember this dude who was in that shitty sitcom and was in that chavez video, no not that one) P.S. Dulli and that dude: not even remotely entertaining.

Dicussions about 120 minutes are basically the only conversations me and ben have. Honestly, I don't know jack shit about this dude Ben, but god do i love him ... So anyway the conversation turn to L7 ...not to be confused with the Detroit hardcore band (not that anyone would confuse them cause no one has ever heard of the Detroit band until the stupid Internet age where learning about something is meaningless cause any fucking dilettante can learn about anything in five fucking key strokes/seconds ...or look up how to spell the word dilenttante ... what a buncha jerks)


Anyway this brings me to my point. In this conversation, i recalled they was a song called shitlist ... so here's my shitlist for this week:

1. Scarlett Johansson ... c'mon lady ...you've made it so i have to hate a decent movie ...cause you are so effing afwful... ... luckily, I never had respect for David Bowie to lose ... tom waits, i don't get it ...sorry I tired and i don't ... rain dogs is yawn city ... but back to the topic at hand ... we get it Scarlett you're vapid, cute, and super radical now go die

2. The New York Times for the way it covers culture, brooklyn , etc. ...it makes me wanna join jihad.

3. ATP in New York for thier tix prices ... cause I'm not gonna lie to you I'm very tempted.

4. The internet (see above)

This of course was too easy ...

No comments: