Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Soft Rock Renegade

If you're a guy like me, you spend at least some of your time thinking about who is badass and who isn't. Maybe it's being from new york, maybe it's like a family/gene thing, or maybe i'm just sick in the head.

That was kinda always my issue with indie rock ...it never really had any balls, and you know sometimes you want something with a ...well ...some fuckin balls. Don’t get me wrong i like music made by huge loser-nerds ... i mean i probably know more about the facts of morrissey's life than some of my good friends

However, sometimes you look at some shit like this and you're like fucking shit this is TOUGH ... i need to get on tv ...backed by two fat brothers, high as a kite, with a black eye and just scare the shit of letterman (wait what? BIG BLUE) ... thanks for sending me this josh ... so effing rad ...



So me and ben are gonna go see this dude and dulli (and lord knows SORB loves us some dulli) kick out the jams in a month .... it could get real intense

1 comment:

Mordecai said...

my GOD do I miss CD longboxes. Fuck trees. I wish they made them longer. Like 7 feet long.