Monday, February 4, 2008

SUPERMANNING THESE HOS

Good Times (for a change?) ...actually ...eff that... GREAT FUCKIN TIMES ... the GIANTS have pulled off the greatest victory in history. The Pats have been CRUSHED. Eli Manning/Justin Tuck/Osi/Strahan/Tyree/Smith/Plaxico may be most important men in America and Tiki Barber is the worst dude evah ... I've been watching sports center all day long ... Dude this is a win for the ages and I will love every minute of it ... The one thing is ... my brother at one point during the game promised to rename his son Plaxico Eli "Talihan" ...that could get ruff ...

Honestly the victory is too heavy for words at this point. Suffice to say, it blew my mind and I turned into a 10 year old boy: hooting, hollering, and jumping up and down . I watched the game near a sketchy part of Brooklyn; I'm 89% sure I heard gunshots. After that, we were up till like 4am just high fiving every fucking duder in site. At one point we went to the east village ...not too many fans ...so we chanted "FASHION WEEK"(ed: it was supposed to be archers of loaf) and "INDIE ROCK." As they say, when in Rome ...ps the sebadoh reunion kinda blew chunks.

Honestly when the play (that starts at 0:20 in this video) happened: I had at least two heart attacks (which was the name of the hardcore band the dude who writes the Big Takeover was in) and a stroke

If you curios about the title of the post: you may be familiar with this beast of a song. So, my buddy came up with "supermanning these hos" during this historic giants run(i think it was the packers game, might've been dallas).

However, you may not be aware what the song is about. To "superman a ho," one must have anal sex with a woman (And not just any women apprantley. She msut be a women of "loose morals"), and then ejaculate on her. This would lead to having her get stuck to the sheet, thus causing her have a cape like superman ...PRETTY FUCKIN BOLD

PS I like the yanks, sue me

PPS its kinda "death by a thousand links" ...deals with it ...I’m on 3 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I think I hear a Pulitzer...

Nazz Nomad said...

best music video on the Giants win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OR9sOID8_s&