Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's

My grandparents were from ireland ...yawn ... my grandfather once told me "Ireland is a small country full of small minded people." He wasn't the "nicest" guy i ever met...at least not a tradtional sense. Maybe a tad rough around the edges, but he had the sick brogue so i only understood about 15% of what he said, the other 85% might've been really quite sweet. Plus everytime i saw him he'd give me some money, talk to me about baseball, and tell me to listen to my teacher ...so in the end he was pretty solid.

Anyway, i kinda fucks with my man shane mcgowan sometimes. The guy's teeth are a sight to behold. People made some weird videos in the late 80s/early 90s. It's kinda sad that this is the first video that comes up when you type his name in youtube. Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash is pretty awesome record

p.s. mcnulty's "wake" on the wire's series finle ... awesome

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, how 'bout a fucking "SPOILER ALERT"? Some of us still haven't seen the finale yet bitch.