Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Messing With Texas

Hola, dudes. That's Spanish for, "I'm on a mini-vacation in Austin, bitches!" I write this post from a little area outside of my room at the San Jose Hotel in this beautiful, sunny (not really) post-college town. A friend of mine recently tracked down and bought a ridiculously cute French Bulldog puppy and he's located in San Antonio. So we flew down yesterday morning, chilled out in Austin, are going to get the little man today and then we'll drive back for one more night in this magical little town.

This is my first time here and, so far, this is what I've learned:

1. Fish tacos with cabbage at Guero's are enough to make a grown man cry.

2. 6th street is where I'll probably find my wife.

3. It doesn't matter who they are - if a band covers Dire Straits, Superchunk and the Boss all in one set, life is good.

4. Smoking may not always look cool (it usually does) but it does make you look happy and I wish I never quit. JK...not really.

So that's exactly where I'm at right now. Have a good Sunday.



Oh, and p.s. GO HEELS!!!

3 comments:

robbie talihan said...

HANDS BRO!!!!!!!!!!! my boy curry shit the bed

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

whomever found that youtube link is a genius. dare i say, charming genius?

while you were downing fish tacos, i offended latvian club kids playing by attempting to do peter hook air-bass while trying to do a legsplit. got pretty close to the ground, didnt want to tear anything tho. i think you had the better wkend.