Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Picking Up What You're Throwing Down, J Mascis

You kinda tear lou barlow a new one in Our Band Could be Your Life .... I read that book by that bag'o'chilli telling me about all the cool music shit i missed by being born in 1979 rather than 1969 ... Thanks for nothing Azzerad, you fucker ... but yeah I gotta say ... Mr. Masicis ...dude .... sir ... I feel you ... I might've kicked this dude outta my band too ...



But what can I say, I still kinda love a dude with this healthy a sense of obsessive self-pity

SeBADoh - jealous of jesus
Dinosaur jr - does it float (live)
SeBADoh - freed pig
SeBADoh - high school
SeBADoh - jealous evil

P.S. There will now be a Judgement Night link in every post

P.P.S. Oscar's Deep Wound shirt is kinda killer

1 comment:

Ben said...

we may have to make this a Judgement Night only blog.