Friday, January 18, 2008

NO AGE

A part of me, really wants to hate on these dudes ... BAD. The put out a couple of singles and now everyone at lame-ass fuckin pitchfork just straight dick rides them. This "no barrier brother; come up on stage" "we love underground clubs" and "steal our music" stuff ... annoys me ...not cause i love barriers, hate underground clubs, or love spending money, but because it feels like I'm being sold a bill of goods...know-what-i-mean?

Plus, they wear stupid tight jeans and bad hats and talk about the punk rock purity and shit. I know its like ... "fuckin die, already." ... right?...or maybe I'm just a cynical prick ... I'm fully prepared to accept that ... and yet somehow i remained charmed


So whatever I guess I'll take 'em at thier word ... Here's the single comp for download ...If you just want a sample I'd go with Everybody's Down and My Life's Alright Without You

Weirdo Rippers (dowload)

Every Artist Needs a Tragedy
Boy Void
I Wanna Sleep
My Life's Alright Without You
Everybody's Down
Sun Spots
Loosen This Job
Neck Escaper
Dead Plane
Semi-Sorted
Escarpment


Judgement Night reference ... Man, House of Pain brought their a-game to soundtracks ... These two songs are as good as it gonna get with everlast & company ... "if i gotta do 'em; screw 'em; the convict's dead; I'll stab in the chest; just let the rest; of the cell block know that i'm nobody's ho"

P.S. Obviously Hilter would be a Cowboys fan

No comments: